Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tomorrow (Sunday) - 6AM

That's when I'll leave my house to go for a ride on my bike for no particular reason whatsoever. I will take my yellow bike tomorrow. I mean so what if I once beat Munson in a Time Trial on it. So what if I'm riding north to State to Military to 216th, then around the Mt Michael area.


Me beating Munson


Ahh those were the days. I was looking for a photo of my yellow bike, and I found some pretty good old ones.

Um Here's one in St Louis, 2003. A few minutes after this was taken, Jon Randell (and the rest of the field) finally caught up to me after my bold attack off the back.

Me in cool red shades, Jon is AHAMO


Here's a preseason crit training ride. Joe Savoie is in it. Man he's lost some weight. He could beat me then too. Let's just say we're both faster now.

That one guy, Me, and Joe Savoie


Here's one of me and some short guy during a Nebraska Game/Social Ride. This is at Nino's along the Keystone and Grover St. I don't think it's there any more. Maybe it drove away.

"My name is Judge"

No comments: