Thursday, July 26, 2007

Are they Americans?



Hamilton? A cheat? No way. He's boyish looking, and American. He soloed to a mountain top victory with a broken collarbone.


Landis? Forget about it. His parents are religious. He had a miracle comeback after seemingly losing the tour. Then swung his fists at reporters. Seems completely natural. I mean, he even wrote a book, too. Kind of O.J. style, I know, but I don't think guilty people write books.

Sinkewitz?


Vinokourov?

Rasmussen?

filthy cheaters.

Moreni? never heard of him. don't really care. The bad thing is cheating and still only being 102nd. If he was clean, I might be able to beat him.

4 comments:

bryan said...

vino's not cuban, is he?

brady said...

Filthy bastards...what's wrong with admitting that you're guilty?

Flintstone R Cube said...

Bryan: Vino is Khaczhazcch. That means he's foreign, much like cubans - who are also not American.
Although, to be honest, I did later think that maybe a photo of Goldmember would have been more appropriate for Rasmussen.

Brady: stop stealing photos that I stole.

bryan said...

Fred. Post something new. I need to be entertained. Or post pics of your road rash or something.