Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Extra: A Bicycling Magazine quiz

Parts of the bike frame quiz (choose the best answer for each question):

a. The top tube
b. The seat tube
c. Seat stay
d. Chain Stay
e. Bottom Bracket [shell]
f. Down tube
g. Head Tube

Extra Credit:
h. The fork
i. Front wheel hold tubes


__ The tube that is on top

__ The tube for the seat

__ The tubes that make the seat stay off the rear wheel

__ The tubes that make the chain stay off the ground

__ The tube on the bottom where the bottom bracket goes

__ The tube that goes down from the head tube to the bottom bracket

__ The tube in at the front of the bike (head tube)

Extra credit:

__ The tubes that hold the front wheel.  Careful: Not "front wheel hold tubes"

3 comments:

brady said...

I always get knotted up on pop-quizes. Can you give me a hint or five to get me started?

Flintstone R Cube said...

Here's a hint: You fail!

Flintstone R Cube said...

I'm bluffing. Truth is, I don't know the answer to these. Actually, I don't even understand the questions.