Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doing my part to help Google

This very rarely happens. In the comments of the last post, it became necessary to use the phrase "gin-soaked vagina". Afterwards, it occurred to me that "gin-soaked vagina" is a pretty funny phrase. So as always, when I think of a funny phrase, I must Google it to see how many times it has been found by the spiders. Imagine my shock when I found out that the spiders have never sniffed out a "gin-soaked vagina". Well the good news is, they soon will. Lucky spiders.

I'm actually sitting here thinking - I can't believe that before tonight there was not even one "gin-soaked vagina" on all of the internet. Nice invention, Al. Am I spelling it wrong or something? I have safe-search off. It didn't say

Did you mean:
gin-soaked hoo-ha

So, I guess it's new to teh internets!!!1!!ONE!

1 comment:

munsoned said...

Fred, your highly original line, gin-soaked vagina (a great band name by the way), makes U s00 ub3r 1337!!1!