Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Extra: The Plot thickens

The Following is new information that has come to light about Yesterday's post.

It has to do with something I have no recollection of from when I was a child.

If you look at the Photo, that's my Brother Steve in the Blackshirts shirt.

This was posted on Facebook.  I commented about the cool shirt.  Steve remembers a lot about this.  I will paste the relevant exchange below:




So my new theory is Dad's prank is 35 years in the making.  I made such a big deal out of not getting the "Blackshirts" shirt,  he's making me buy one that he's going to give to me once he has the one he wants from Michele.  That's why he was so careful to make sure whatever I got him said "Blackshirts" on it.

Now I'm thinking, I won't even give it to him.  I'll just keep it.  Hahaha!  I win!  Me!  
Who's a happy husker?

Thanks for finally doing the right thing Dad.


2 comments:

Fred's Mom said...

GREAT PICTURE. Good theory.

Shim said...

That shirt should be pink!