Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trek store ride tomorrow.

Yippee! The Mrs and I have worked out a deal whereby I just might be able to do the Trek Store Wednesday night ride. Or as it turns out - the "Few minutes behind the Trek Store Wednesday night ride".

But this time, it's personal.

Those Trek store guys and their "riding really fast" antics. I'll show them. I talked to Andrew at the hockey store the other day, and I think we'll be able to join forces off the back and make a completely undetected statement of defiance against those anorexic so-and-so's. Ooh, I can't wait.

Those guys might be fast, but they lack the endurance that Andrew and I have. That's why they have to get finished with the ride so quickly.

See you tomorrow suckers.

1 comment:

bryan said...

well get on with it then -- how did the ride go?