Saturday, June 23, 2007

Get ready to say, "Aaaawwwwe...."

So Brady and I were riding back from our Sabbath Ride to Louisville, and we came across this cute little guy.


Much like the one that Mike found, he did not seem to be afraid of us at all. In fact, this might be the most relaxed raccoon I have ever seen. Just laying there as all this traffic goes by. They sure are clever little fellas.

Anyway, the ride was excellent. We started at the record time of 5:30 AM. The usual, keystone to 370 to 50 to Louisville. But today, I wanted to SHOW Brady that hill. So he thought (wrongly) it would be fun to ride up it. About 1/4 of the way up, he muttered something about getting off his bike and pushing. It was pretty funny. Then when we were coming down on the next block over, he said we should do it again. I said "oh yeah, we should."

I don't think Brady understands sarcasm.

So we went up again.

Afterwards I said "I thought you were joking about going up again."

He said, "C'mon fred, that hill is so preposterous, you can't just go up once."

He has a point.

Good ride.

1 comment:

bryan said...

shomer shabbos!