Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Wednesday Extra: Warning: Last Issue: Renew Now! We Mean it this time.

Judging from the date of the post, It was last September that Bicycling Magazine sent me 2 copies of their Magazine.  I didn't pay for it.  I don't know what I did to make them start sending it.  At first I was going to call them and complain, but I figured they'd go away soon enough.

I was wrong.  The next month they sent me another issue, with a note telling me that they hoped I enjoyed my complimentary issues and that if so, I was welcome to subscribe.

Even though I flipped through those first 2 issues before throwing them away, I haven't opened the plastic packaging since.  But I've regularly received issues of Bicycling Magazine.  I toss it in the trash with the other junk and actual bills since junk mail is now made to look just like real mail.  #thanksEdMcMahon.

The last 3 Bicycling magazine issues that came also had big huge warnings on them that my subscription was expiring and if I didn't renew, this would be my last issue.

Liars.

I hate Bicycling magazine so much.

1 comment:

bryan said...

GET FAST NOW!

Maybe you should check out each issue's version of that article. Sounds like you could use the advice.