Thursday, October 24, 2013

Outro

Well that's it.  I quit.  I'm done.  I have been struggling over this for a long time, but I've come to realize I'm in some kind of cycling no man's land.  Somewhere between the local competitive riders and the social "fun" riders.  This is not acceptable to me, so I quit.  This is no joke.  I'm done.  I mean it this time.  

I'm done with this stupid blog too.  If you want to read something stupid, just go here.  And if you want to know where and when the group rides in Omaha are happening, go here.  Hopefully, you (unlike me) are among the select elite crew of cyclists invited to read it so you don't get the big "permission denied" page when you're looking for a group to ride with in Omaha.  Enjoy your ride, bitches.

Goodbye.

4 comments:

bryan said...

Dude, I'm so glad I have access to that page.

Flintstone R Cube said...

You lucky so and so ...

brady said...

Uh what do you mean, "I mean it this time?" Is this like one of those Paul is Dead things?

And if you quit blogging, yikes, that puts pressure on me to solo onward. Nobody to draft off of. Hello, thunderbuddy?

Hmmmm, maybe I can talk Eric O'Brien into actually contributing to the collective that he founded.

End days are upon us

Flintstone R Cube said...

No - I was trying to be clever. But I got it all goofed up. The real post is on NotFredCube. I got the timing wrong because I scheduled the post time, but it was set to pacific time. Also - hover over the "quit" and "done" links for a secret message! Also, I faked a gps xml file for Nate Keeler so he could strava his throwing a bottle into the ocean. It's really stupid, but It's getting cold out. I hate me.