Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Extra: Time to Make a Change


Well it's been a fantastic 5.5 years here at the company, but I need to consider new opportunities.  The following text appeared as the contents of an email sent to me.  I have deleted the link from this post because I don't want one of you jerks to get the pounds of cash wads before I do.  For a happier life, remember the 4 sudden p's. sudden presents, parties picnics and pleasure trips.  Where do I sign?

~~

Every person wants to be rich even if he or she denies the fact.
Withal guys do not like to take the responsibility and make decisions 24/7.
Of course, we do not give you pounds of cash wads but with our simple and understandable approach you can forget about tough limits that you have now.
Concentrate and teach yourself to get rapid bucks simply within hours.
You will always earn enough for sudden presents, parties, picnics and pleasure trips and your life will become happier.

No comments: