Wednesday, February 10, 2010

18.0

Even though, Shim's suggestion of April 2010 seemed too far away. It now looks like April 2011 is more like it. Thanks for the lovely email, Brady.

I think that even though I'm far too busy to post anything, I'm going to anyway. I'll just type faster and do no editing or proofreading. That should speed things up. Ok, so what is making me so busy I can't sit down for a few minutes and tell a story or something? I'll tell you what. PS3. That's what. Yeah, it took a while, but I'm finally a lazy teenager who sits around playing video games all day long. I'm currently playing "Get A Life 2.0: The routine continues". I can't get past chapter 4 "Higher education". Whew.

I've also been kind of occupied doing nerd stuff. I bought a cheapo computer to connect to my 19 inch flat screen Home theater (theatre) system. That's right! 19 inches (measured diagonally). Hmm? Your parents console was bigger than that? Well, I hate to break it to you, but your parents were compensating for something. It looks really big if you move the couch up a ways. The definition is so good, I can clearly see each RGB pixel.

Also keeping me pretty busy. Snow shoveling. But enough about that.

Oh and there's cub scouts and Basketball. I'm a den leader and coach.

Nocitably absent from the laundry list of chores. Laundry. My clothes are really smelly now. Ahh the life of a teenage gamer. Which reminds me. Why is there no outcry about how horrible "The Who" sounded during the Super bowl. Are they trying to make us wish we never complained about seeing a nipple? You win, Super bowl Half-time entertainment people. There are worse things than briefly exposing body parts. Now bring back singers younger than my grandparents. Thanks.

3 comments:

brady said...

Are we still on vector conversion or have you planed at 18 lbs from your goal?

Thanks in advance for taking the time away from PS3 to quickly bang out a response.

Flintstone R Cube said...

I'm 18 from my goal. But I have converted it to Kilograms or kilometers or whatever. So, Yeah, I'm 18 kilometers from my goal. Pretty soon, I'll have the balance it takes to put both feet on the scale. I'll keep you informed. If you'll excuse me, I have to go catch The Joker now ...

Shim said...

What the hell is fred talking about?

P.S. I saw the Who's first Farewell Tour in 1983.