Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ok, I can come out and play now


I had my first biology test yesterday. I'm pretty sure I did not fail. This is one of a sequence of 2 Biology classes I need to graduate. It is not an introductory class, so it’s pretty involved. The prerequisite is high school Biology, which I took about 5 years before any of my classmates were born. Back then it was called Biology: crazy new ideas from that Darwin guy. I had some catching up to. I think I’m on top of it now. Today marks day 27 of me not riding. Wow. Tomorrow, I ride.

Disclaimer: That's not me in the photo. That's just the first photo that comes up in Google images for the word "studying".

2 comments:

Shim said...

So, you coming on the group ride, we start at 5:30 now.

Flintstone R Cube said...

No cause, I still have to go to class and stuff. I will be able to do a lunch ride or 2, though.