Thursday, October 04, 2007

This in no way seems stupid ...


A few weeks ago, a friend sent me this photo of a revolutionary bike design. It's "safe" and "fast". I pretty much dismissed it as one of the stupidest things I ever saw. But then, I saw something that made me realize maybe it's not such a new idea.

Care to accompany me to the Salon, m'lady?

Who knows ... Maybe one day, we'll all be adding our awesome arm strength to the cycling equation (oh yeah - pushing 200 pounds of steel up a hill at 50 MPH seems reasonable, and very safe).

5 comments:

brady said...

You want to ride fast and make a statement with an SS? I could see you mashing on this. The color is right, too.

Shim said...

Yeah, but think about the bombing downhills, you got the chick on the front to deflect any bugs and away you go.......

brady said...

To Whom it concerns:

It appears as though my fredcube tube is no longer receiving updates, leaving me to surmise that either teh pipe is broken or my subscription has lapsed.

To this end, kindly debit my TWA frequent flier miles to renew my subscription.

Flintstone R Cube said...

if you're so lazy that you can't even post about how lazy you are, at least you can point to other posts to get the job done. Whew. Time for my nap.

brady said...

ho hum dee dum...hey! what the?

I demand a refund!