Thursday, March 04, 2010

A friend of a friend of Bryan's interviewed me while driving today

I was driving. He was interviewing. Well, I wasn't really driving. I was hitting some irons. I was at Miracle hill on the driving range. He was there too. But he was not driving. His name is Matthew Hansen. He is a writer for The Omaha World Herald. He told me he wants to write a story about hard-core outdoor Omaha people. "Ok", I said. Then he wrote a story. Then he put it in the paper. It's kind of like when Brady got his bike back. Except nobody wants to take my photo (Golfer's Physique). So I says, "Hey - Do you know Bryan Redemske?" Then we talked about what a great guy he is for a while. We both sounded like we believed it, too. Wierd.

5 comments:

brady said...

'He strikes a 7-iron and it flies high and straight, curves downward in a gentle and beautiful arc.'

Striking your 7-iron? I'm not a golfer and yet even I know that you're supposed to strike the golf ball. Of course maybe that's what Trevino meant when he said that even God couldn't hit a one iron.

Flintstone R Cube said...

I'm gonna miss that club. Well, at least until the thaw.

Md. Abu Zafor Fagun Ahmad said...

:)
http://www.tfortechnic.blogspot.com

Flintstone R Cube said...

You're welcomes brett. I was always in thught about how many of the Restaurant with secret recipe for enchilada could have more EBITDA with less sour cream in side of guacamole. So I guess we're on the same pages.

bryan said...

I know that guy. Nice guy.