Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thanks Bryan.


I forgot all about this blog. Well, uh, yeah. I'm doing some studying right now. I saw my email thingy, indicating a comment on fredcube. Oops.

So this semester it's Theory of Computation and Biology II. Something about how Darwin is so wonderful and people need to stop being mean to him or something. But it's early in the semester yet.

It's kind of strange to think that one of the things between me and a promotion at work is my lack of knowledge about clam anatomy. Yeah, I don't see how any self-respecting I.T. department could look past something like that.

Have no fear though "The Union Pacific", I'll soon know the clam parts like the back of my hand. I'll be expecting a bunch more money at that time.

1 comment:

bryan said...

Just trying to help the cause.