Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yes baby, yes.

Wow, school is getting weird. Two films this week. Tonight, it's in I.T. Ethics. I don't know what it will be, but the good Dr. Ward (I think he's a doctor) is unable to attend. There will be a substitute (in college?) who may show a film. There will definitely be some disrespect for the seating chart tonight, I can tell you!

I can't imagine anything boring about an I.T. Ethics movie. Actually, maybe it will be something like "The Net" or something. That would suck pretty bad. Or maybe Speed 2!

On Thursday however, things heat up a bit in Biology lab. Popcorn will be provided (this is true, actually). It (the movie) is about botanical reproduction. I think it's called "Games Plants Play" or something. Sound sexy?
All I can say is I hope this tree is in it.

4 comments:

brady said...

Hopefully, they show Eraserhead. While it has little to no relation to IT and ethics, it would still make for an interesting discussion.

Shim said...

My freshman year I went to UNO and took a class in Humane Sexuality, we had lots of film days, and they were uhh interesting. Nothing I am willing to discuss in writting.

Flintstone R Cube said...

Was it Human Sexuality? I don't know if that was a typo or not, but Humane Sexuality is a great title for a college course. Plugging away for the bettermant of mankind, as it were.

Eraserhead? That might be a little "thinky" for our class. I'm going to suggest The best movie ever made

Shim said...

No, lets go with humane, even though the class was anything but.....