Monday, December 23, 2019

Prognostication again.

I know I've made predictions like this before. But here is where I predicted the end of a local legend. Granted, I was off by four and a half years when, four and a half years and 30 minutes ago,  I said,

 "Petrow's is stupid and when all of their customers die of old age in 30 minutes or so, Petrow's will be no more.  So sad."

Here's the lame story about the lame restaurant that didn't even have the decency to go out of business correctly. They just quit. They hated it as much as I did and didn't want their progeny to be saddled with the horror that is their *onion ring policy.

At least they did one thing right.  FTG.


*Review: Petrow's offered its patrons a choice of side with some of their meals. Fries or onion rings.
Fries: a pile of fries with 2 onion rings on top.
Onion rings: 2 onion rings.

This is all detailed in my stellar write up linked above. And Here.

No comments: