Thursday, March 05, 2015

I o U

I know, I know.  It's post night.  I have started this a couple of times tonight and unfortunately, both attempts were excellent.  I mean, that was really some top notch stuff there.   So good, in fact, that I decided to hang on to them until I could do them justice.  

Obviously, the stuff I normally spew out on these pages takes no more than an hour once I get going.  And that's ok.  But once in a while, the idea takes a good 65 or 70 minutes to get just right.  I just don't have that kind of time right now (I'm sleepy).  

So I'll tell you what I'll do.  I'm going to go to bed.  Then in the morning (or in a few weeks) I'll post something.  

Most likely - I will go with one of the partially developed posts from tonight.  I just need more time to make it bloody enough to be acceptable.   Thank you for understanding. 

No comments: