Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Response 4 years in the making

Shim Blogged once

Half-Wheel Hero (To the tune of "Juke Box Hero")

Waiting to complain, how can they not know
Couldn’t get registered, closed an hour ago
I need to get loud, I need to get mean
I’ll only do their race, if I can get in free

He had one good card, he decided to play
Saw primes (pronounced ‘preems’) in his eyes, and the very next day
Called a beat up has-been, with a facebook account
Tell them the price is too high, no matter the amount

That one complaint, sounded good in his head
Pros don’t pay, and I’m just like them
Just one complaint, and we’re good to go
They’ll waive the fee, ‘cause I’m so pro

So he started trainin’
This ain’t no stunt
Gotta keep on ridin’
Someday gonna make it to the front


And be a half-wheel hero …

You get the idea.

No comments: