Friday, July 30, 2010

A post

For the last several months, I've been working on a big huge project for work. Well actually for pay. It's not volunteer work. I have been unmotivated to do much else. The project is now coming to an end.

Tomorrow and the next day, I'm going to work at the Cox Classic. A Nationwide tour event out in West Omaha. If all goes as I plan I will get to walk 18 holes with some pros. It is volunteer work.

I have been putting in some hard efforts on the bike for about the last 10 weeks or so. The addiction has returned somewhat. This week is special in that it is the first week in over 2 years that I've put in more hours on the bike than I have at the driving range. Don't get me wrong ... I was put on this earth to golf. However, we all lose our way sometimes. Plus, there's nothing like the feeling of holding that 90% MHR for a couple of minutes. I'm getting there.

Now go ahead Chinese symbol name guy, comment with a bunch of dots that link somewhere.

1 comment:

brady said...

乳交挑逗淫婦色情俱樂部成人色情成人影片視訊網愛聊天室免費色情網情色區火辣美女情色性愛成人影音聊天成人色情網站全裸美女圖片成人裸照sex辣妹裸體美女全裸圖成人區av女情色內容情色自拍貼圖成人色情網性愛論壇一對多性伴侶成人聊天室撫摸淫美成人論壇女人奶頭女生自慰影片台灣女優美女視訊一絲不掛一夜正妹成人影像巨乳大奶子情色性愛貼圖情色王國做愛視訊火辣情色台灣情色網情色聊天網性愛技巧淫娃情色成人巨乳辣妹性愛知識性經驗 SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!