Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I must apologize

I have been in the process of not blogging for some time. That last thing I was going on about. It has an ending that I'll discuss at some point. Not now, though. I just wanted to get on and mention that I finally figured out what "spinning" is good for as far as cyclists go. It's a good way to spend an hour reflecting on what a big huge lazy pussy you are.

So yeah, I just got winterized. The thing is, the winter commute to work may be better than summer since I don't have a shower there at where I work and stuff. Besides, it's too cold to golf.

5 comments:

munsoned said...

True, not getting as sweaty is a great benefit of colder temps. I have never been to a spinning class and probably never will. 2 things would have to happen for spinning to be a reality for me: 1. a membership to a gym that has a spinning class during a time when I can participate, and 2. the want to actually ride indoors for any reason at all. I don't see both of those instances happening for a very long time. Maybe once I make huge bank like Fred and need to get an endurance workout in between squatting 500 lbs and benching 300 lbs. Then I can see that happening.

brady said...

Although I see a stated desire, I don't actually see an apology here.

You may be a big huge lazy pussy, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still waiting for an apology.

Flintstone R Cube said...

Ok, I'll do my best: Screw you brady! Sometimes it's good to just get it off your chest.

Ladies and gentlemen, that was "Apology" by request.

I think I'm going to go swimming tomorrow.

brady said...

You still skipped step 9

Flintstone R Cube said...

I always approach life with a certain vigor. As such, you will never see me trudging up the stairs. I typically bound up them 2, or sometimes 3 at a time. That is why there is no step 9 in my program. Besides, the even numbered steps typically require a lot more uncomfortable action of some type than the odds.