Thursday, April 23, 2015

Oh boy

So last night I knew I would be extremely tight on time for posting some crap tonight.  I did the smart thing and sat down to write the blog on Wednesday night rather than the traditional Thursday night.

Well, after about 90 minutes of alternating between web/facebook surfing and staring at a blank page, I decided to call it quits and watch a couple of gruesome episodes of Daredevil.

[Maybe] I'm just getting old, but I enjoy the series.  I could go with a lot less graphic violence though.

Anyway, yeah I drew a complete blank last night and still don't have anything.  The difference is that tonight, I also don't have any time.

Rather than just ramble on about nothing, I will leave you with this small unsatisfying note and a promise.

Maybe I will write something this weekend.  I promise that maybe I will.  Maybe I will just wait until next week.  But in the meantime, I will mention a couple of things about the Television shows that I watch regularly.

I watch Vikings.  I like this one quite a bit.

Justified is done now.  It was perhaps one of the most satisfying series finales I've ever seen.  Breaking Bad was probably a better ending - but Justified was a much better show overall.

Dexter was a great show that went 2 seasons too long and its ending was just the worst.

I think that's ALL i WATCH RIGHT NOW!  Sorry for yelling.  I accidentally nabbed the CAPS LOCK.

So Daredevil and Vikings.  I also watch "Orange is the new Black," and "Game of Thrones" but they're not on right now.  Well, Game of Thrones might be, but don't have HBO.  I just watch it when the VHS tapes of it come out.

So there you have it.  I promise to maybe write something someday.


Also, Munson got his dumb ass hit by a car.   Get well soon, buddy.  We must go riding again.  Good Job!


No comments: